Pen yellows?

Vos questions en Anglais sur le dessin aux stylos à bille

Re: Pen yellows?

Messagepar sickfish » Jeu Nov 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Look on the bright side... Bics are awesome to draw with. I wish I could get a set of colour Bics instead of the Staedtlers I'm having to use.

Fountains are nice to draw with but they don't have the fine lines that a ballpoint offers. I do like the smooth fluid feeling of drawing with a fountain though.

Maybe it will be nice for you to take a break from the drawing you've been working on for so long?
sickfish
Ball & Bille

Message(s) : 91

Messagepar matt scarlett » Jeu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 pm

sickfish a écrit:Look on the bright side... Bics are awesome to draw with. I wish I could get a set of colour Bics instead of the Staedtlers I'm having to use.

Fountains are nice to draw with but they don't have the fine lines that a ballpoint offers. I do like the smooth fluid feeling of drawing with a fountain though.

Maybe it will be nice for you to take a break from the drawing you've been working on for so long?

I'm just wondering what to do about 'Jo and Felicity'. Right now i'm going to wait for Websters to get back to me. Websters were very good. I sent the package off yesterday, and they got back to me today. The kind lady said, "if you don't here from us in the next few weeks, please don't worry, we're not ignoring you or anything." She told me that the refills will go back to Lamy next week. I guess they'll send a whole batch, not just my stuff.

So as for Jo and Felicity, i'll just sit and wait. I've started a new piece today. Realistically its an A3 piece, but i want to get a bit of background in, so i'm doing it on A2.... although i'm tempted to go to A1 again. But i have to limit be realistic about the time factor.
matt scarlett
Chevalier de la bille d'argent

Message(s) : 218

Messagepar Allan » Ven Nov 12, 2010 7:07 am

And, I will add that Fransisco Casas don't use a blu BIC for nothing ! It's the one who stend the most in front of the sun during my test !! :yes:
Allan
Roi du Stylo

Message(s) : 4005

Messagepar sickfish » Ven Nov 12, 2010 1:21 pm

That IS interesting to know although I find it hard to draw in blue. It looks wrong to me and the colour makes the picture feel cold.
sickfish
Ball & Bille

Message(s) : 91

Messagepar Allan » Ven Nov 12, 2010 1:44 pm

I don't like draw in blue either but it's good to know that the classic blue pen from BIC does not fade away in time.

at least the one I tested
Allan
Roi du Stylo

Message(s) : 4005

Messagepar matt scarlett » Sam Nov 13, 2010 12:33 am

I think blue brings a bit of vibrancy, and bit of energy to the image. However i think people ... connect to black and white images. Black and white is more realistic.
matt scarlett
Chevalier de la bille d'argent

Message(s) : 218

Messagepar MrBoli » Sam Nov 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Now that you mention drawing on blue ballpoint pens,I've never worked on blue.I have to try something on this color. :yes:
MrBoli
Ball & Bille

Message(s) : 48

Précédent

Retour vers Your questions about drawing with ballpoint pen