THE STYLOGRAPHISTE TOURNAMENT !? What is that !?!?

Le tournois annuel - The annual tournament

THE STYLOGRAPHISTE TOURNAMENT !? What is that !?!?

Messagepar Allan » Jeu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm

THE STYLOGRAPHISTE TOURNAMENT will be the big competition of the year. The best ballpoint pen artiste on the web that will compete to determine who the best of Stylographiste (ballpoint pen artiste)!

Well ... Perhaps this 4th tournament will not yet attracted the big names of the ballpoint pen Art and maybe even that good number of theme do not care a bit whether they are the best. But year after year, I really love to think that this tournament will be THE reference pricing! The actors earn Oscars! So it must be a competition to officially know who is the best Ballpoint pen Artiste !

I am going to prepare it throughout the year with the help of those who are willing to help. I'm going to need prices to win to draw the names of the Ballpoint pen Art and our English friends (more experienced than us). To do this, I need sponsors, and yet, I do not know where to look. Needless to say I'm not going to judge this tournament because I intend to be there! We must therefore find impartial judges to judge this event interplanetary!

Anyway, the tournament is being in the end of year, I have some time. :yes:
Allan
Roi du Stylo

Message(s) : 4005

Retour vers Le tournoi des Stylographistes